1. Promotion open to residents of the 35 countries to which Bemz ships. For a complete list, please click here.
2. You must be 18 or over to enter.
3. To enter, simply go to our voting page pick one favourite from each of the four countries and one member of the public by ticking the appropriate box then fill in your details together with your email address, before clicking submit vote.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 on February 29, 2016.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. There is one prize: a Bemz gift certificate worth €500.
7. The Bemz gift certificate worth €500 will be valid for one year from March 1, 2016 in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
8. The winner will be the first Vote & Win entrant drawn at random from all valid submitted entries. The winner will be selected within 7 days of the closing date and notified by Bemz.
9. In the event that the winner refuses acceptance of the Prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the Prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner within seven days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize and award it to an alternative winner.
10. The selection of the winning entry will be supervised by an independent person. The result of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner's details (name and country) will be available for one month by sending a SAE to Bemz, Marketing - Vote & Win, Birger Jarlsgatan 79, 113 56 , Stockholm, Sweden to be received after March 8, 2016.
12. Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
13. The Prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15. The winner may be required to participate in related publicity. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.