1.1 Our business policy
• BEMZ offers products for sale on www.bemz.com and its e-commerce business services exclusively to its end users, i.e. "Consumers".
• "Consumer" shall mean any person who is the final customer, or consumer of the goods.
• In the light of its business policy, BEMZ reserves the right not to execute orders of users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with BEMZ's business policy.
• These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.bemz.com between the users of bemz.com and BEMZ.
1.2 How to execute a contract with BEMZ
• In order to execute a contract of purchase of one or more products on www.bemz.com, you must fill in the electronic order form and send it electronically to BEMZ, following the relevant instructions.
• The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price plus all applicable fees and taxes, the term of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, the terms and conditions to exercise the right to return purchased products.
• Contract shall be deemed to have been executed upon the electronically receipt by BEMZ of your order form.
• Before performing a purchase of products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
• The order form will be filed in our database for the period of time required to perform the orders, and as provided by law.
• Before placing your final order via the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any possible input errors.
• The English language is offered for the execution of the contract with BEMZ
• After the contract has been executed, BEMZ will keep up your purchase order.
• BEMZ may not keep up purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that BEMZ has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on www.bemz.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once BEMZ has received your order form, BEMZ shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, BEMZ will refund you the sum paid.
• By submitting an order form and contracting with BEMZ, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.bemz.com.
• Upon the contract being executed, BEMZ shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, return right and shipping costs).
1.3 Warranties and indication of product prices
• On www.bemz.com, we offer for sale slipcovers for sofas, armchairs and cushions. These products are produced for BEMZ directly by the producers, carefully selected by stringent quality controls.
• The main characteristics of products are shown on www.bemz.com beside each product description. The products offered on sale on www.bemz.com may not exactly correspond to the real products in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
• Prices are subject to changes. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
• Purchase orders from countries not included among those displayed in our Delivery Information section cannot be accepted by BEMZ.
• Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, BEMZ will not accept returned products that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
• Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made using one of the procedures indicated in the order form.
• In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to DIBS Payment Services AB without BEMZ or third parties having any access thereto, whatsoever. Such details cannot be accessed by BEMZ. BEMZ will contact DIBS Payment Services AB, as required, in order to perform any procedures relevant to your purchase or issue relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with your return right or for reporting to the police frauds on www.bemz.com.
• The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account when you place your order.
1.5 Shipping and Delivery of the Products
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the Customer Service - Delivery section. Please read carefully these sections. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time the order form is sent.
1.6 Customer Care
For any information or claims you can contact our Customer Service section via www.bemz.com
1.7 Return Right
• You are entitled to cancel the contract with BEMZ, without any penalty within 14 (fourteen) working days of receipt of the products purchased on www.bemz.com.
• To cancel the contract and return the products you shall use the return form.
• In this case, you shall return the products and BEMZ must receive the products within 30 (thirty) working days from the date the products were received by you.
• The costs you will have to bear are the shipping costs of the return should you decide to return a non-defective item. In the case of defective items, Bemz will pay for the return shipping cost.
• The return right - besides compliance with the terms and procedures described at paragraphes above - shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
Check your purchase immediately upon delivery, and if you wish to organise a return, contact Bemz within 14 working days of the date you received the parcel. Fabric sold by the metre can only be returned if defective. For a full refund, the item(s) must be unused, unwashed and not damaged. Purchases must be returned in their original packaging. Goods must be returned to Bemz in no more than one parcel. The complete purchase must be returned unless otherwise specified by Customer Services. Bemz must receive the goods within 30 working days of the date you received the parcel. The goods must be returned by dispatching the package through the shipping agent indicated by Bemz.
• If the return right is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in this paragraph 7, BEMZ shall refund the sums paid for the returned products, net of any shipping costs for the delivery to you of the purchased products, and the return shipping cost in case of non-defective items.
• BEMZ shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of products and the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to BEMZ, as in the case where the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects or they have been erroneously delivered. In this last case you may use the return form.
• BEMZ shall refund sums already paid as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which it became aware of your decision to exercise your return right, we will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sums, after having confirmed that the terms and conditions have been duly complied with.
• In the event your return will not comply with the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 7 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to BEMZ; nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to BEMZ. On the contrary, BEMZ shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
1.8 Refund times and procedures
• After the products have been returned, BEMZ shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in paragraph 7 above. In the event of BEMZ is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, BEMZ shall send the Customer the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned goods by e-mail.
• Whatever the term of payment used by you, the refund procedure shall be started by BEMZ within 30 days from when BEMZ learns of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the latter has been correctly exercised and the returned products are accepted.
• The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
• BEMZ has chosen Posten and TNT (which can be contacted at toll free number) as BEMZ's official package delivery companies for returning products purchased on www.bemz.com. You may return products to BEMZ through TNT or Posten following the instructions on the return form. This enables BEMZ to pay for the shipping costs, when applicable, and to track the package at any time.
• If you decide to return products using a different shipping company other than the one indicated by BEMZ, shipping costs will be charged to you, and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products.
• Moreover you should read, if you haven't already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use which also contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems of www.bemz.com.
1.10 Governing Law
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the contract with BEMZ are governed by Swedish law.
1.11 Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, in consideration of new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as from the date of publication on www.bemz.com.
2. Return and Guarantee Policy
Returns Our purpose is to guarantee your full satisfaction. If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right to return the products, by contacting Bemz within 14 working days from the date on which you received the products purchased on www.bemz.com.
The products must be received by BEMZ within 30 working days from the date of their receipt. The products may be returned by dispatching the package by the shipping agent indicated by BEMZ by completing the return form available on the web site in the customer service area. The Bemz Guarantee In normal use a Bemz slipcover will last for at least 3 years. This is our promise to you. The conditions for this guarantee are quite simple. Our guarantee is valid providing the slipcover was used in a normal home environment and the advice given in our Care Guide which you received in your package from Bemz has been carefully followed. The Care Guide can also be found here. The guarantee is valid for 3 years from the date you receive your products. If you should discover a defect please contact Bemz customer service by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +46-8-6646200. We can then help you to process your claim. We will handle the guarantee process as quickly as we can. Bemz will correct the defect if possible or produce a new item for you. If we no longer carry the item/fabric you originally ordered, you will receive an equivalent product or your money back.
2.1 Terms and Conditions - Returns and the Bemz Guarantee
Returns The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
• Check your purchase immediately upon delivery, and if you wish to organise a return, contact Bemz within 14 working days of the date you received the parcel.
• Fabric sold by the metre can only be returned if defective.
• For a full refund, the item(s) must be unused, unwashed and not damaged.
• Purchases must be returned in their original packaging.
• Goods must be returned to Bemz in no more than one parcel.
• The complete purchase must be returned unless otherwise specified by Customer Services.
• Bemz must receive the goods within 30 working days of the date you received the parcel.
• The goods must be returned by dispatching the package through the shipping agent indicated by Bemz.
Bemz reserves the right to refuse a return if any of the above conditions have not been fulfilled.
If you have met all the requirements listed above, Bemz will refund the entire price of all non-defective items, excluding the return shipping fee. Shipping costs for the original delivery of the purchased products will not be refunded. In the case of defective items, Bemz will pay for the return shipping cost.
The Bemz Guarantee
Please ensure you comply with the following guarantee conditions: • Normal use in a home environment. • The items shall be handled according to our Care Guide. This means washing at given temperatures, not placing covers in direct sunlight, not using dryers, bleach or stain removers etc. • Return shipping costs that may encur will be paid by Bemz and all returns will be handled by the shipping agent indicated by Bemz.
2.2 Refund times and procedures
After BEMZ has received the returned products and checked the conformity of the products with all requirements, you will receive the relevant notice of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
Whatever the form of payment used by you (credit/debit card), the refund procedure will start within 30 working days from when BEMZ learned of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once BEMZ has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
Time required for writing back or returning the sums you paid for purchasing the products depends on the terms of payment used:
• purchase by credit/debit card for purchasing products, the time depends on the credit/debit card, but it normally it occurs after two bank statements. Please note that the currency exchange rate to be used for writing back the sums paid is the same as the date of debit on your current account; consequently you do not lose out in terms of bank interests.
2.3 TNT and Posten
Returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company, TNT or Posten, as advised by BEMZ, using the procedures outlined in the BEMZ online Return Form. If you use TNT or Posten, BEMZ will be able to pay the shipping costs in case of defective items and to track the package at any time.
If you decide to use a different package delivery company, any costs for shipping the products will be charged to you, and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products.
3. General Terms and Conditions of Use
3.2 Intellectual Property Rights
www.bemz.com's contents, including but not limited to, works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material posted on www.bemz.com in any format, including menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts and design of the web site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software which are part of www.bemz.com, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of BEMZ and of the relevant right-holders. The reproduction, wholly or in part, in any form whatsoever, of www.bemz.com and of its contents is not allowed without BEMZ's written consent. BEMZ has the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in any form, in whole or in part of www.bemz..com and its contents. As far as the use of www.bemz.com is concerned, you are only authorised to display the web site and its contents. You are also authorised to carry out all the other temporary acts of reproduction which are transient or incidental and an integral and essential part of displaying www.bemz.com and its contents and which have no independent economic significance. You are also authorised to surf on the web site for a lawful use of www.bemz.com and its contents. You are not authorised to reproduce by any means and in any form, in whole and in part, www.bemz.com and its contents. Any reproduction must be authorised from time to time by BEMZ or, if necessary, by the authors of the work posted on the web site. Such reproductions shall be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and the other intellectual property rights of BEMZ and of the authors of the works posted on the web site. The authors of works posted on www.bemz.com are at any time entitled to claim the authorship of their work and to object to any distortion or any other modification of the works, including any damage to the works which may be of prejudice to the honour and reputation of the authors. You undertake to comply with the copyright of the authors who chose to publish their work on www.bemz.com or have cooperated with www.bemz.com in the creation of new expressive and artistic works which are intended for publication, also not exclusively on the web site, or which are an integral part of the web site. In any event, you are not authorised to use, in any manner or form whatsoever, the contents of the web site or any single work protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right. By way of example, you must not alter or modify web content and each work protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right without BEMZ's consent and without the consent, where necessary, of each author of the works posted on www.bemz.com.
3.3 Trademarks and domain names
BEMZ is the exclusive owner of the logos and registered trademarks "BEMZ" and "www.bemz.com" and of any other sign which includes the word "BEMZ" and of the domain name "www.bemz.com". All of the other signs which are used for distinguishing the products sold on www.bemz.com and are posted on the web site are registered trademarks of the respective owners and they are used on www.bemz.com only for the purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products sold on www.bemz.com. BEMZ and other owners of registered trademarks are entitled to the exclusive use of the trademarks respectively owned. You are not authorised, without the consent of BEMZ and of the other owner of any registered trademarks posted on the web site, to use such trademarks for distinguishing products or services. Any unlawful and unauthorised use of such trademarks is prohibited and gives rise to serious legal consequences. Such trademarks and any other sign posted on www.bemz.com must in no way be used in order to get undue advantages from the distinctive character or reputation of these trademarks or in such a way as to damage them and their owners.
3.4 Links to www.bemz.com
Contact BEMZ at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in linking the home page and/or additional web pages of www.bemz.com which are publicly accessible. You are requested to contact BEMZ in order to request our consent to link to www.bemz.com. BEMZ grants links to www.bemz.com free of charge and on a non exclusive basis.
BEMZ is entitled to object to links to its web site in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to www.bemz.com, in the past, has adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or it has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis BEMZ, or when BEMZ fears that such conduct might occur in the future, or has occured in the past and BEMZ is is concerned about a recurrence of the event. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to www.bemz.com or to use unauthorised meta-tags without BEMZ's consent.
3.5 Disclaimers on Content
BEMZ has made any, and all efforts to prevent the publication on its web site of content describing or representing situations of physical or psychological violence or which, according to the sensitivity of www.bemz.com's users, might be deemed to violate civil beliefs or human rights and dignity, in all its forms and expressions. In any event, BEMZ does not warrant that the content of the website is appropriate or lawful in other countries outside Sweden. However, in the event that such content are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in any of these Countries, please do not access our web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you that the way in which you decide to use the services provided by www.bemz.com shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. BEMZ has also adopted useful measures in order to ensure to its users that the content of www.bemz.com is accurate and does not contain incorrect or out-of-date information. However, BEMZ cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content posted by BEMZ on its web site, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law. Moreover, BEMZ cannot guarantee to its users that the web site operates continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our web site please visit our Customer Service area or write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. A BEMZ representative will be available to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible.
At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that every device for the Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. Although BEMZ shall use its best efforts to ensure regular access to its web site, the dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow www.bemz.com to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due for updating the web site. BEMZ has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on www.bemz.com, integrity of traffic data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/not confidential information regarding users of www.bemz.com, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
3.6 Our business policy
BEMZ offers products for sale on www.bemz.com and its e-commerce business services exclusively to its end users, i.e. "Consumers". "Consumer" shall mean any person who is the final customer, or consumer of the goods. In the light of its business policy, BEMZ reserves the right not to execute orders of users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with BEMZ's business policy. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.bemz.com between the users of www.bemz.com and BEMZ.
3.7 Governing Law
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Swedish law.