Are your products really sewn to order?
Yes. Bemz products are most often hand cut and always individually sewn by our experienced seamstresses in the Baltics. Once produced, they’re sent to our logistics centre for packaging and then home to you. The whole process takes up to four weeks.
- Tell me more about your fabrics...
- What is the Bemz design philosophy?
- How does your production process work?
- How do you source your fabrics?
- Where do you dye and print your fabrics?
- How are your products sewn?
- How do you control quality and logistics?