Everything you want to know about our return and guarantee policy.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order from bemz.com, you are able to return the products within 14 working days from the date you received the order and have notified us within that period of time. Simply follow the steps outlined below in ‘how do I return a product’. The following are excluded from the right to cancel: fabric per meter and made to measure curtains. We expect you to return the product as soon as possible after you have given cancellation notice.
Simply follow these steps to exercise your right to cancel:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date you received the parcel
• include a completed copy of the Bemz Return Form with the products
• pack the products unused, unwashed, and not damaged in their original packaging, and in no more than one parcel
• return the complete product to Bemz unless otherwise specified by our Customer Services (eg, multi-pack products must be returned with all items included)
• return the products by using the same courier/delivery service that delivered the products to you (DPD, DHL). You are responsible for the package/products until received by Bemz. We recommend keeping the receipt from the courier and if applicable the track and trace number
• fabric per meter and made to measure curtains can only be returned if defective
• Bemz must receive the goods within 30 working days of the date you received the parcel
We will arrange for your product to be returned, the return shipping fee is 200 SEK, 200 NOK, 20 Euro, £20, 20 CHF, 40 USD or 40 CAD. This fee will be deducted from your refund. Delivery fees related to sending the product to you are not refundable.
In most cases, Bemz will refund you within 14 days from the date you let us know about your intention to cancel. However, we may delay the repayment until we have received the product or the customer has provided proof that the product has been returned (eg certificate of delivery). In some cases, your refund may be forfeited if the product is damaged because:
• you have used the products
• the products were damaged while you were responsible for them
• you have not followed the procedure for cancellation rights outlined above
Usually we only accept returns in the original packaging. However, if the original packaging is no longer usable, you can replace it with one of a similar size and free from other labels and barcodes.
Bemz products are guaranteed for 3 years when used in a normal home environment and the advice given in our Care Guide was followed.
The guarantee is valid for 3 years from the date you receive your products. If you discover a defect please contact Bemz customer service and we will handle the guarantee process as quickly as we can.
If the faulty product was purchased from our Outlet, we can offer a full refund as part of our guarantee process. However we can’t offer a replacement. This is because our Outlet products are ‘unique items’ that have already been made.
Unfortunately not. If you do not like the colour or the design of your purchase, you are welcome to return it to Bemz (according to our return policy above). You can then place a new order.
Yes - as per the terms of our general return policy above.