- Return policy
How do I return a product?
Simply follow these steps to exercise your right to cancel:
• notify Bemz Customer Services within 14 days of the date you received the parcel
• include a completed copy of the Bemz Return Form with the products
• pack the products unused, unwashed, and not damaged in their original packaging, and in no more than one parcel
• return the complete product to Bemz unless otherwise specified by our Customer Services (eg, multi-pack products must be returned with all items included)
• return the products by using the same courier/delivery service that delivered the products to you (DPD, DHL). You are responsible for the package/products until received by Bemz. We recommend keeping the receipt from the courier and if applicable the track and trace number
• fabric per meter and made to measure curtains can only be returned if defective
• Bemz must receive the goods within 30 working days of the date you received the parcel
- How much will it cost me to return my purchase?
- When will I receive my refund for the return?
- What should I do if the original packaging is unusable?
- What should I do if my product is faulty or does not fit?
- Can I exchange one product for another?
- Can I return items purchased in your Outlet?