- Are Bemz sofa covers machine washable?
- Can I provide my own fabric for Bemz to make me a cover?
- Can you help me identify my old IKEA sofa?
- Can you help me cover my sofa even though it's not from IKEA?
- One of the cushion covers on my sofa is torn. Can you help me?
- What currencies can I pay with?
- How do I put on a Bemz cover?
- How do I attach my Bemz replacement furniture legs?
- Do I need a universal mounting plate for my furniture legs?
Which sofa models do Bemz replacement furniture legs fit?
As long as the furniture has a wooden frame, our replacement legs fit most IKEA models and other brands of sofa, armchair and soft furnishings.
Only models that do not have a wooden frame are incompatible with our legs. For example, the Delaktig and Kramfors sofa, and the Klappsta armchair. Because these models have metal frames.
Furniture fitted with leaning legs like the IKEA Stocksund are also incompatible with Bemz legs.
Bemz furniture legs may also fit larger storage items like wardrobes, drawers and cabinets. However, we cannot recommend this as our legs have not been tested for this use and may not support the weight of your furniture.