- When will I receive my order?
- To which countries do you deliver?
What is the shipping policy to the USA?
US regulations on international deliveries changed in March 2016 to be free from customs and duty fees on orders under $800. Brokerage and handling charges on orders under $800 no longer apply. However for orders over $800, duty/customs and brokerage/handling fees still exist and the receiver is responsible for the payment of duties and taxes when applicable. Unfortunately, we are unable to itemize these charges on our checkout page because they are determined by your local authorities. You can use this tool to calculate these fees: https://www.dutycalculator.com/
- What is the shipping policy to Canada, Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the shipping options to Sweden, Denmark and Finland?
- What are the shipping costs to the following EU Countries?
- What are the shipping costs to Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the custom/duty fees to the United States?
- What are the shipping costs to Canada and the USA?
- What are the shipping costs to the following NON-EU Countries?
- How is my order delivered?
- How can I check the delivery status of my order?
- What happens if there is no one available to accept the delivery?
- Why I may be asked to give my Social Security Number?
- Does Bemz only deliver to physical addresses?