- When will I receive my order?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- What is the shipping policy to the USA?
What is the shipping policy to Norway and Switzerland?
To make your shopping experience easier, when ordering to delivery addresses in Norway and Switzerland, you will pay the custom and duty fees, applicable taxes (all determined by your local government authorities) and brokerage/handling charges when checking out. This means no additional fees are required at the time of delivery. Everything is paid upfront and will be stated during the check-out process and also on your receipt.
- What are the shipping options to Sweden, Denmark and Finland?
- What are the shipping costs to the following EU Countries?
- What are the shipping costs to Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the shipping costs to Canada and the USA?
- What are the shipping costs to the following NON-EU Countries?
- How is my order delivered?
- How can I check the delivery status of my order?
- What happens if there is no one available to accept the delivery?
- Why I may be asked to give my Social Security Number?
- Does Bemz only deliver to physical addresses?
- Does delivery take longer during busy order periods like Black Friday?