- When will I receive my order?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- What is the shipping policy to the USA?
- What is the shipping policy to Canada, Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the shipping options to Sweden, Denmark and Finland?
- What are the shipping costs to the following EU Countries?
- What are the shipping costs to Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the custom/duty fees to the United States?
- What are the shipping costs to Canada and the USA?
- What are the shipping costs to the following NON-EU Countries?
How is my order delivered?
If the delivery address is in Sweden, Denmark or Finland, delivery is handled by PostNord and your package will be delivered to the authorized PostNord pick-up point nearest you, where the package can be picked up during the following 14 days. When the package has arrived, you will receive an SMS message (number specified by you) with pick-up details. For more information about PostNord go to www.postnord.se.
For deliveries to all other countries (excluding Sweden, Denmark and Finland) your package will be delivered directly to your specified delivery address with FedEx/TNT. Please ensure you choose an address where someone will be able to receive the package Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM. When the package is on its way to you, you will receive an email from Bemz/FedEx/TNT with your tracking number and a tracking link. For more information on your FedEx/TNT delivery please call or email Bemz customer service at 0046 8 664 62 00 or email@example.com.
- How can I check the delivery status of my order?
- What happens if there is no one available to accept the delivery?
- Why I may be asked to give my Social Security Number?
- Does Bemz only deliver to physical addresses?