- When will I receive my order?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- What is the shipping policy to the USA?
- What is the shipping policy to Canada, Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the shipping options to Sweden, Denmark and Finland?
- What are the shipping costs to the following EU Countries?
- What are the shipping costs to Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the custom/duty fees to the United States?
- What are the shipping costs to Canada and the USA?
- What are the shipping costs to the following NON-EU Countries?
- How is my order delivered?
- How can I check the delivery status of my order?
What happens if there is no one available to accept the delivery?
FedEx/TNT customers :
FedEx/TNT delivers weekdays during business hours and delivery times cannot be pre-booked. For these reasons we strongly recommend you provide us with a delivery address where you will be available to receive the package between Monday and Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. Perhaps your work address is the best delivery address? Please remember to indicate the company name and, if applicable, gate codes, suite, floor or department numbers, and if necessary please inform the doorkeeper or receiving department. We highly recommend including your mobile/cell phone number when ordering if possible. FedEx/TNT delivery policies differ from country to country, your local FedEx/TNT agent will either call you in advance to arrange for the delivery of the package or they will attempt to deliver the package once and leave a notification with a toll free number for you to call to arrange a new delivery. If you were unavailable at the time of delivery we suggest contacting FedEx/TNT with your tracking number to arrange the delivery of the package to the address of your choice. If FedEx/TNT is unable to deliver the package or unable to contact you after several attempts, they will return the package to Bemz.
- Why I may be asked to give my Social Security Number?
- Does Bemz only deliver to physical addresses?