- When will I receive my order?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- What is the shipping policy to the USA?
- What is the shipping policy to Canada, Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the shipping options to Sweden, Denmark and Finland?
- What are the shipping costs to the following EU Countries?
- What are the shipping costs to Norway and Switzerland?
- What are the custom/duty fees to the United States?
- What are the shipping costs to Canada and the USA?
- What are the shipping costs to the following NON-EU Countries?
- How is my order delivered?
How can I check the delivery status of my order?
Before you receive your delivery notice from PostNord (sms) or FedEx/TNT (email) you can email us any time at email@example.com or call us Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT+1 at 0046 8 664 62 00. Please write your order number in the email or have it available when you call. When your order is being shipped, you will receive a SMS from PostNord or an email from FedEx/TNT/Bemz containing the tracking number of your package and a tracking link. You can keep yourself informed by using the homepages of our delivery partners : www.postnord.se or www.myhermes.de/ or www.tnt.com.
- What happens if there is no one available to accept the delivery?
- Why I may be asked to give my Social Security Number?
- Does Bemz only deliver to physical addresses?