- Popular sizes
- Bemz fabric for curtains
Four styles of curtain heading
• Heading Tape Curtains use a band of fabric that is threaded with drawstring.
• Neat gathers of fabric are created by attaching curtain hooks through the heading tape and using the drawstrings, perfect for relaxed to formal settings.
• The curtains can hang on a curtain track using 7 cm long hooks (e.g., IKEA’s RIKTIG curtain hooks) or on a curtain rod using rings for curtain hooks (e.g., IKEA’s SYRLIG curtain rings with clips and hooks).
• To fit our heading tape curtains, use standard 7 cm hooks
• Tab Top Curtains have a loop of fabric that is attached to the top of the curtain and hangs directly off the curtain rod.
• Suitable for an informal setting and can only be used with a curtain rod.
• Eyelet Top Curtains are characterised by their metal edged holes that run horizontally across the top of the fabric.
• Suitable for contemporary settings, Eyelet Top curtains can only be used with a curtain rod.
• Rod Pocket Curtains have a sleeve of fabric at the top of the curtain which is slid onto the curtain rod. The stitched rod pocket is 8 cm wide to fit a variety of curtain rod sizes.
• Rod Pocket Curtains are wonderfully versatile and suitable for both relaxed and formal settings. They can be used with a curtain rod, wire or attached to curtain rings with clips.
- One panel or two panels