- Popular sizes
Bemz fabric for curtains
Colour coordinated products
• All Bemz curtains are made from machine washable, high quality fabrics, with a focus on 100% natural materials.
• Colour coordinating your curtains with the rest of your furniture is easy because our curtains are made with the same fabric used for our slipcovers and cushion covers.
• Curtains play important functional roles in the home: they maintain privacy, keep light out and offer a level of soundproofing. The tight weave and extra high quality of Bemz fabrics makes them ideally suited to these roles.
• Bemz curtains are also great in doorways or as a room divider because our fabrics are heavier than those used for many other curtains.
• Bemz curtains are not lined.
• Many (but not all) of our curtains are double sided (have the same fabric quality on both sides). To be sure, contact our customer service team to enquire.
Curtains with printed designs
• Fabrics on which designs have been printed generally have a solid off-white colour on the back.
• Large patterned curtains will always have the pattern run horizontally to give them a harmonious look.
Tips and Care Instructions
• All Bemz fabrics for curtains have been pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage with washing. Despite this fact, a small degree of shrinkage will still occur when washing 100% natural fabrics.
• Add 3% (= 3 cm/metre) to the required width and length of your curtains when placing your order if you want to account for this.
• Top tip: Freshen your curtains quickly and easily by airing and shaking them out.
- Four styles of curtain heading
- One panel or two panels